CX-A automated microscope with 96-well plate
Video: CX-A product video
Nanolive’s automated imaging platform
Nanolive’s imaging platform – the CX-A – is the only solution in the world to offer automated 3D label-free live cell imaging that is compatible with 96-well plates.
- Non-invasive autofocus solution: keeps cells in focus for the time of the experiment
- Integrated image analysis solution with multi-parametric read-out
- Long-term imaging of living cells with no perturbations and no contamination in physiological conditions thanks to our dedicated incubation solution. More details here.
- High quality motorized stage with a micron range precision repeatability of motion
- Stitching feature: allows to analyze highly confluent cell populations containing hundreds of cells while keeping Nanolive’s signature sub-cellular resolution
- Meaningful correlative imaging: features a fully integrated 3 channel epifluorescence imaging modality
Quantification Software: EVE Analytics
A solution for unbiased, non-invasive, continuous analysis & quantification in live cell imaging
Video: EVE Analytics product video
Continuous, multiplexed live cell data, multi-parametric readout
EVE Analytics’ user-friendly interface offers a segmentation and analysis solution specific to Nanolive’s content rich data which can deliver meaningful metrics with the highest biological relevance.
Works over long-term experiments where cell confluency changes significantly with no reduction in quality and automatically calculates and delivers numerous live cell metrics in parallel such as dry mass, cell count, cell confluency, cell circularity, cell perimeter, cell area, etc.
Increase biological relevance and simplify your discovery workflow
A small overview of Nanolive’s top applications.
Single cell characterization
Quantification of phenotypic variability at the population level
Human mesenchymal stem cell differentiation into neurons
Antibodies being used as a T cell targeting system to wipe out cancer cells.
The combination of holography and rotational scanning makes Nanolive imaging a revolutionary technology
Nanolive’s technology is unique because it works label-free and reports the 3D refractive index distribution of the cell. The extremely low light power that generates the holograms allows for a total absence of phototoxicity which leads to excellent time resolution.
Watch our Webinar: Automated Label-free Live Cell Imaging with the CX-A
Dr. Mathieu Frechin, Head of Quantitative Biology at Nanolive will introduce you the CX-A and its functionalities. He will outline the possibilities for parallelized experiments and image production capabilities.
In particular, the following topics will be covered:
- Nanolive’s imaging technology
- Presentation of the new hardware and software
- Acquisition highlights showing data quality and new possibilities for label-free drug screening
Sign up to watch the webinar:
Watch our Webinar: Increase biological relevance and simplify your discovery workflow
In this webinar, Dr. Emma Gibbin-Lameira, Communications Specialist at Nanolive:
- A step-by-step guide to setting-up an experiment and acquiring images with Nanolive’s automated microscope the CX-A, and creating publication-ready data and images using Nanolive’s new quantification solution, EVE Analytics
- A case study showing how different stress stimuli (cytotoxicity vs. phototoxicity) invoke different types of cell death
- An in-depth discussion of how cell metrics can be used to quantify different types of cell death
Sign up to watch the webinar:
Compare Nanolive's Products
Automated live cell imaging: a unique walk-away solution for long-term live cell imaging of single cells and cell populations
3D CELL EXPLORER-fluo
Multimodal Complete Solution: combine high quality non-invasive 4D live cell imaging with fluorescence