A solution for unbiased, non-invasive, continuous analysis & quantification in live cell imaging.
Continuous, multiplexed live cell data, multi-parametric readout
EVE Analytics’ user-friendly interface offers a segmentation and analysis solution specific to Nanolive’s content rich data which can deliver meaningful metrics with the highest biological relevance.
Works over long-term experiments where cell confluency changes significantly with no reduction in quality and automatically calculates and delivers numerous live cell metrics in parallel such as dry mass, cell count, cell confluency, cell circularity, cell perimeter, cell area, etc.
Bringing target context into phenotypic drug discovery
Cell behavior is a more accurate representation of disease than a single molecular target, so the activity of therapeutic candidates will likely be more predictable in the clinic.
Quantifying changes in cell behavior unveils new targets in diseases for which there are currently no known targets.
Video: Pre-adipocytes become rounder and lose dry mass | Glioblastoma cells division is heavily impacted from start
Video: RTK-inhibition provokes cell death in both cell population but triggers different types of cell death: apoptosis in pre-adipocytes and necroptosis in glioblastoma cells.
Automatically extract continuous, multiplexed, multi-parametric data
Nanolive’s continuous, multiplexed, multi-parametric data accurately delivers simultaneous analysis of cell morphology, composition, and population dynamics of living cells over long periods of time from seconds to weeks.
- Form factor (circularity)
- Mean Refractive Index
- Dry mass
- Mean dry mass density
- Cell count
- Total dry mass
Nanolive’s automated imaging platform
Nanolive’s imaging platform – the CX-A – is the only solution in the world to offer automated 3D label-free live cell imaging that is compatible with 96-well plates.
- Non-invasive autofocus solution: keeps cells in focus for the time of the experiment
- Long-term imaging of living cells with no perturbations and no contamination in physiological conditions
- High quality motorized stage with a micron range precision repeatability of motion
- Stitching feature: allows to analyze highly confluent cell populations containing hundreds of cells while keeping Nanolive’s signature sub-cellular resolution
- Meaningful correlative imaging: features a fully integrated 3 channel epifluorescence imaging modality
Nanolive’s label-free technology makes it possible to image cells for long periods of time, at high temporal resolution. The quantity and complexity of the images generated allows us to visualize biological processes in unprecedented detail, but also magnifies the challenges associated with image analysis. Manual image registration and analysis is impossible and so computer-aided processing must be used to harness data complexity. In this technical note, we introduce the key elements involved in cell segmentation, which are essential to understand the novelty of EVE Analytics (EA), Nanolive’s software solution for quantitative cell analysis. We then evaluate the performance of EA segmentation against fluorescence-based segmentation and compare how metrics produced by both approaches differ.
Eve Analytics for the CX-A Product Presentation
Watch a detailed presentation of ca. 50 mins of EVE Analytics for the CX-A that was prepared for our launch event in March 2021. Our expert speakers introduce the technology of the CX-A, the science behind the analysis software EVE Analytics and showcase the software during a demonstration. The presentation is wrapped up by two guest speakers: Prof. Oliver Schwartz (Pasteur Institute Paris) and Prof. Christophe Dubois (University Aix Marseille).
Webinar “Increase biological relevance and simplify your discovery workflow”
In this webinar, Dr. Emma Gibbin-Lameira, Communications Specialist at Nanolive:
- A step-by-step guide to setting-up an experiment and acquiring images with Nanolive’s automated microscope the CX-A, and creating publication-ready data and images using Nanolive’s new quantification solution, EVE Analytics
- A case study showing how different stress stimuli (cytotoxicity vs. phototoxicity) invoke different types of cell death
- An in-depth discussion of how cell metrics can be used to quantify different types of cell death
Please register here to view the webinar on-demand
Compare Nanolive’s Products
Automated live cell imaging: a unique walk-away solution for long-term live cell imaging of single cells and cell populations
3D CELL EXPLORER-fluo
Multimodal Complete Solution: combine high quality non-invasive 4D live cell imaging with fluorescence