Call-out to all pharma and biotech companies
To conclude this very “special” year with an optimistic outlook into the future, we call all pharma and biotech companies to tell us how you would use live cell imaging in your research, to help solve one of the “Ten threats to global health” enumerated by the WHO in 2019.
The most impactful application will win the free installation and use of Nanolive’s CX-A for 6 months, with technical support from our team.
The deadline is on December 21st, 2020.
Note: Nanolive is aware that confidentiality might impact your ability to apply and engages in treating both your application and your name confidential in case this is your wish.
The competition has been closed!
- The competition prize is a 6 months loan of a Nanolive CX-A automated holotomographic microscope with expected delivery date spring 2021.
- This competition is reserved to projects from pharma or biotech companies
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
- Each company may submit one proposal for judging. Entries will be judged on:
- Expected impact to the global health
- Informational content (quality of the proposal)
- Technical applicability
- Entries must be received no later than December 21st, 2020, at midnight (CET).
- Please fill out below form to enter the competition. If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prize winner will be notified on December 23rd.
- The judging panel for the competition is selected solely by Nanolive SA and is final. The decision of Nanolive SA panel of judges is final.
- Nanolive is aware that confidentiality might impact your ability to apply and engages in treating both your application and your name confidential in case this is your wish.
Read our latest news
In early November 2020, we invited pharma and biotech companies to tell us how they would use our CX-A in their research, to solve one of the 10 threats to the human population identified by the World Health Organization in 2019. We were inundated by high quality...
Nanolive wants to offer all their friends an original present to start 2021 with the right foot. Choose from 12 very nice live cell imaging backgrounds. Simply select your favorite one and click on “download”. The image will then be fully displayed on your screen -...
Table of content Superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles (SPIONs) are widely used in biomedical applications Could Nanolive’s label-free live cell imaging help? The (highly promising) results References Superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles (SPIONs) are widely...
3D CELL EXPLORER
Budget-friendly, easy-to-use, compact solution for high quality non-invasive 4D live cell imaging
3D CELL EXPLORER-fluo
Multimodal Complete Solution: combine high quality non-invasive 4D live cell imaging with fluorescence