Call-out to all pharma and biotech companies
To conclude this very “special” year with an optimistic outlook into the future, we call all pharma and biotech companies to tell us how you would use live cell imaging in your research, to help solve one of the “Ten threats to global health” enumerated by the WHO in 2019.
The most impactful application will win the free installation and use of Nanolive’s CX-A for 6 months, with technical support from our team.
The deadline is on December 6th, 2020.
Note: Nanolive is aware that confidentiality might impact your ability to apply and engages in treating both your application and your name confidential in case this is your wish.
- The competition prize is a 6 months loan of a Nanolive CX-A automated holotomographic microscope with expected delivery date spring 2021.
- This competition is reserved to projects from pharma or biotech companies
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
- Each company may submit one proposal for judging. Entries will be judged on:
- Expected impact to the global health
- Informational content (quality of the proposal)
- Technical applicability
- Entries must be received no later than December 6th, 2020, at midnight (CET).
- Please fill out below form to enter the competition. If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com.
- Prize winner will be notified on December 16th.
- The judging panel for the competition is selected solely by Nanolive SA and is final. The decision of Nanolive SA panel of judges is final.
- Nanolive is aware that confidentiality might impact your ability to apply and engages in treating both your application and your name confidential in case this is your wish.
Read our latest news
Label-free live cell imaging of primary cortical neurons, with a focus on quantifying neurite growth dynamics
Table of content Background: neuron development and the role of neurite growth dynamics Experimental approach: how to image cortical neurons label-free using Nanolive live cell imaging solutions? 1. A timeline of the morphological changes unstimulated primary...
Nanolive receives Microscopy Today Innovation Award 2020 for automated live cell imaging microscope CX-A
Nanolive are delighted to have been selected as winners of the 11th annual Microscopy Today Innovation Awards in 2020 for the development of our automated microscope, the CX-A, a non-invasive live cell imaging method for continuous organelle monitoring in cell...
Watch Nanolive’s new webinar “Unlocking the mysteries of neurite growth in primary cortical neurones: a quantitative approach to live cell imaging”
We are happy to announce that our webinar with the topic "Unlocking the mysteries of neurite growth in primary cortical neurones: a quantitative approach to live cell imaging" is now available on demand. In this webinar, Dr. Emma Gibbin, Communications Specialist at...
3D CELL EXPLORER
Budget-friendly, easy-to-use, compact solution for high quality non-invasive 4D live cell imaging
3D CELL EXPLORER-fluo
Multimodal Complete Solution: combine high quality non-invasive 4D live cell imaging with fluorescence