We are delighted to announce 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 exciting new articles featuring Nanolive cell imaging. The articles come from users based in Poland, Germany, and the USA.
- The in vitro toxicity evaluation of halloysite nanotubes (HNTs) in human lung cells by Sawicka et al., was published in the journal Toxicological Research. You can read it here.
- The first versatile human iPSC-based model of ectopic virus induction allows new insights in RNA-virus disease, by Peischard et al. was published in the journal Scientific Reports. You can read it here.
- Effects of glycyrrhizin on multi-drug resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa, by Carruthers et al., was published in the journal Pathogens. You can read it here.
- Nano- and microfiber PVB patches as natural oil carriers for atopic skin treatment, by Krysiak et al., was published in the journal ACS Applied Bio Materials. You can read it here.
- Circadian modulation of neurons and astrocytes controls synaptic plasticity in hippocampal area CA1, by McCauley et al. was published in the journal Cell Reports. You can read it here.
Congratulations to all the authors involved.
Read our latest news
Table of content Norepinephrine: a vital modulator of blood pressure, blood sugar, and fat levels in the body Norepinephrine’s mechanism of action: focus on lipolysis Investigating how norepinephrine influences cell morphology using Nanolive label-free live cell...
Table of content Valproic acid (VPA): anticonvulsant, epigenetic modulator, potential cancer treatment? VPA interferes with metabolite usage often leading to steatosis Investigating changes in cell metabolism using Nanolive label-free, live cell imaging Nanolive...
Label-free live cell imaging of single cells, with a focus on quantifying phenotypic variation in unperturbed cells
Table of content Introduction: characterization of single cells Background: phenotypic variation Experimental approach: how to image single cells using Nanolive live cell imaging solutions? 1. Visualizing phenotypic variability at the population level 2. Analyzing the...
3D CELL EXPLORER
Budget-friendly, easy-to-use, compact solution for high quality non-invasive 4D live cell imaging
3D CELL EXPLORER-fluo
Multimodal Complete Solution: combine high quality non-invasive 4D live cell imaging with fluorescence