We are delighted to announce 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 exciting new articles featuring Nanolive cell imaging. The articles come from users based in Poland, Germany, and the USA.
- The in vitro toxicity evaluation of halloysite nanotubes (HNTs) in human lung cells by Sawicka et al., was published in the journal Toxicological Research. You can read it here.
- The first versatile human iPSC-based model of ectopic virus induction allows new insights in RNA-virus disease, by Peischard et al. was published in the journal Scientific Reports. You can read it here.
- Effects of glycyrrhizin on multi-drug resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa, by Carruthers et al., was published in the journal Pathogens. You can read it here.
- Nano- and microfiber PVB patches as natural oil carriers for atopic skin treatment, by Krysiak et al., was published in the journal ACS Applied Bio Materials. You can read it here.
- Circadian modulation of neurons and astrocytes controls synaptic plasticity in hippocampal area CA1, by McCauley et al. was published in the journal Cell Reports. You can read it here.
Congratulations to all the authors involved.
Read our latest news
Label-free live cell imaging of primary cortical neurons, with a focus on quantifying neurite growth dynamics
Table of content Background: neuron development and the role of neurite growth dynamics Experimental approach: how to image cortical neurons label-free using Nanolive live cell imaging solutions? 1. A timeline of the morphological changes unstimulated primary...
Nanolive receives Microscopy Today Innovation Award 2020 for automated live cell imaging microscope CX-A
Nanolive are delighted to have been selected as winners of the 11th annual Microscopy Today Innovation Awards in 2020 for the development of our automated microscope, the CX-A, a non-invasive live cell imaging method for continuous organelle monitoring in cell...
Watch Nanolive’s new webinar “Unlocking the mysteries of neurite growth in primary cortical neurones: a quantitative approach to live cell imaging”
We are happy to announce that our webinar with the topic "Unlocking the mysteries of neurite growth in primary cortical neurones: a quantitative approach to live cell imaging" is now available on demand. In this webinar, Dr. Emma Gibbin, Communications Specialist at...
3D CELL EXPLORER
Budget-friendly, easy-to-use, compact solution for high quality non-invasive 4D live cell imaging
3D CELL EXPLORER-fluo
Multimodal Complete Solution: combine high quality non-invasive 4D live cell imaging with fluorescence