LIVE Cell Death Assay
The first push button and automated solution
for profiling cell health, death, apoptosis and necrosis, label-free
A push-button, automated solution for profiling cell health and death
LIVE Cell Death Assay
The LIVE Cell Death Assay (LCDA) provides first-in-class cytotoxicity analysis of dynamic label-free live cell data. Developed using state-of-the-art machine learning, the LCDA has been trained to discriminate not only living cells from dead cells, but also apoptosis from necrosis.
The LCDA has been created to be as user-friendly as possible: a single click of a button is required to launch the analysis. It delivers 13 viability and death-related metrics.
Continuous label-free live cell imaging is changing the paradigm for studying the mode of action of drugs. With the LIVE Cell Death Assay, the health of each single cell is determined at every single timepoint, ensuring temporal dynamics are quantified with the highest precision.
Differentiating cell health based on morphology
The assay recognizes whether cells are alive, apoptotic, or necrotic. When image acquisition is complete, a single click of a button is required to launch the analysis, which proceeds automatically without any user interaction.
Complete quantitative metrics
The LIVE Cell death assay generates 13 novel metrics cover all aspects of cell health and death. Furthermore, the standard package metrics are included for each population (living, dead, apoptotic, necrotic).
Nanolive's automated imaging platform
Nanolive’s imaging platform – the CX-A – is the only solution in the world to offer automated 3D label-free live cell imaging that is compatible with 96-well plates.
- Non-invasive autofocus solution: keeps cells in focus for the time of the experiment
- Long-term imaging of living cells with no perturbations and no contamination in physiological conditions
- High quality motorized stage with a micron range precision repeatability of motion
- Stitching feature: allows to analyze highly confluent cell populations containing hundreds of cells while keeping Nanolive's signature sub-cellular resolution
- Meaningful correlative imaging: features a fully integrated 3 channel epifluorescence imaging modality
Automated live cell imaging and analysis: a unique walk-away solution for long-term live cell imaging of single cells and cell populations
3D CELL EXPLORER-fluo
Multimodal Complete Solution: combine high quality non-invasive 4D live cell imaging with fluorescence