Showcasing our AI-powered digital cytotoxicity and cell viability assay, we demonstrate how Nanolive’s high-content live cell imaging can be used to increase confidence in lead candidate selection.
In this webinar, we explore the following drug discovery applications of Nanolive’s LIVE Cell Death Assay – all completely label-free:
- Drug screening in a 96-well plate
- Differentiating between necrotic and apoptotic cell death
- Detecting therapy resistance
Cell Health, Stress and Recovery
- Detecting cell stress before death
- Investigating therapy resistance using the Health Cell Index and Refractive Index imaging
- Monitoring cell recovery from the apoptotic pathway (anastasis)
Speaker: Hope Amos
Scientific Communication Specialist
Read our latest news
Joint presentation with Sanofi Nanolive is delighted to invite for you to attend our upcoming joint presentation with Sanofi at the Safety Pharmacology Society (SPS) Annual Meeting in Brussels on September 20, 2023, from 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM in Studio 214. During our...
Nanolive hosts this event on "Non-invasive, high content live cell assays to increase translational relevance of in vitro drug development of biologics and small molecules". In this webinar, we present the following use-cases of our immuno-oncology and cytotoxicity...
Congratulations to the Conrad lab for their latest Nature paper 'Phase separation of FSP1 promotes ferroptosis'! This beautiful capture published as part of the paper provides new information about the events leading up to ferroptotic cell death. Using refractive...