Showcasing our AI-powered digital cytotoxicity and cell viability assay, we demonstrate how Nanolive’s high-content live cell imaging can be used to increase confidence in lead candidate selection.
In this webinar, we explore the following drug discovery applications of Nanolive’s LIVE Cell Death Assay – all completely label-free:
- Drug screening in a 96-well plate
- Differentiating between necrotic and apoptotic cell death
- Detecting therapy resistance
Cell Health, Stress and Recovery
- Detecting cell stress before death
- Investigating therapy resistance using the Health Cell Index and Refractive Index imaging
- Monitoring cell recovery from the apoptotic pathway (anastasis)
Speaker: Hope Amos
Scientific Communication Specialist
Read our latest news
Next upcoming event
Next product launch - 26.06.2023
17 new scientific publications featuring Nanolive technology
Since the start of the year, 17 more papers have been published using Nanolive imaging, featuring an incredibly broad range of cell types; stem cells, adipocytes, neurons, osteoblasts, neutrophils, melanocytes, e. coli, primary synoviocytes, and several cancer cell...
Nanolive imaging confirms success of mesoestetic’s new treatment at the subcellular level
We are happy to see that Nanolive imaging has been used to confirm the success of another new therapy, this time treating melasma. In their latest paper “Depigmenting topical therapy based on a synergistic combination of compounds targeting the key pathways involved...