Label-free live cell and phenotypic analysis solutions
Nanolive is delighted to invite you to the Stanford Seminar with Nanolive at Stanford University, on October 30th, 2023, from 1:30pm to 3:00pm.
Nanolive delivers breakthrough label-free live cell and phenotypic solutions that combine screening, imaging and analysis to radically advance the study of living cells and provide novel biological insights into a multitude of application areas.
Together with its holo-tomography imaging solutions, Nanolive provides digital assays that can be easily accessed at the push of a button to analyze unique live cell data: the LIVE T Cell Assay for immuno-oncology research (that was awarded with the Top 10 Innovation Award 2022 from The Scientist); the Smart Lipid Droplet Assay for metabolism research and the LIVE Cytotoxicity Assay for cytotoxicity studies and profiling of cell health, death, apoptosis and necrosis, label-free.
Date and location
- Date: Monday, October 30th, 2023, from 1:30pm to 3:00pm
- Location: Stanford University – Neuro research complex, 290 Jane Stanford Way – James Lin and Nisa Leung Seminar Room, E153. First floor, East wing (near the Pub)
- 1:30pm | Welcome and Registration
- 1:45pm | Nanolive introduction
- 2:15pm | Workshop with live demonstration of Nanolive’s imaging platform and analysis tools: Smart Lipid Droplet Assay, LIVE T Cell Assay and LIVE Cell Death Assay.
- 3:00pm | End of event
Bruno Ribeiro, Cellular Analysis Specialist