Nanolive is delighted to invite you for an upcoming exclusive in-person event at UC San Francisco, on November 17th, 2023, from 11.00am to 1.00pm.
Nanolive delivers breakthrough label-free live cell and phenotypic solutions that combine screening, imaging and analysis to radically advance the study of living cells and provide novel biological insights into a multitude of application areas.
Together with its holo-tomography imaging solutions, Nanolive provides digital assays that can be easily accessed at the push of a button to analyze unique live cell data: the LIVE T Cell Assay for immuno-oncology research (that was awarded with the Top 10 Innovation Award 2022 from The Scientist); the Smart Lipid Droplet Assay for metabolism research and the LIVE Cytotoxicity Assay for cytotoxicity studies and profiling of cell health, death, apoptosis and necrosis, label-free.
Date and location
- Date: Friday, November 17th, 2023, from 11.00am to 1:00pm
- Location: UC San Francisco – HD160, Hellen Diller Cancer Research Center, 1450 3rd street.
Bruno Ribeiro, Cellular Analysis Specialist
Justine Johnson, Field Applications Specialist
- 11.00am | Welcome and registration
- 11.15am | Nanolive introduction, highlights and technology presentation
- 12:00am | Lab tour and Networking lunch
- 12:30pm | Q&A
- 1:00pm | End of event