Wow, our clients have been busy this year! Here are another 17 publications covering a range of topics, from drug discovery to immuno-oncology and nanoparticles to stem cells.
17 new scientific publications featuring Nanolive live cell data solutions - List of authors
- A non-canonical vitamin K cycle is a potent ferroptosis suppressor, by Mishima et al. was published in Nature. You can read it here.
- Bioactive Potential: A pharmacognostic definition through the screening of four Hypericum species from the Canary Islands, by Lacret et al., was published in the journal Molecules. You can read it here.
- Regulatory programs of B-cell activation and germinal center reaction allow B-ALL escape from CD19 CAR T-cell therapy, by Im et al., was published in Cancer Immunology research. You can read it here.
- Engineering CpG-ASO-Pt-loaded macrophages (CAP@M) for synergistic chemo-/gene-/immuno-therapy, by Wang et al., was published in Advanced Healthcare Materials. You can read it here.
- Cytotoxic and pro-inflammatory effects of molybdenum and tungsten disulphide on human bronchial cells, by Zapór et al., was published in Nanotechnology Reviews. You can read it here.
- Breast radiotherapy with kilovoltage photons and gold nanoparticles as radiosensitizer: an in vitro study, by Tudda et al., was published in Medical Physics. You can read it here.
- Preparation of a Camptothecin analog FLQY2 self-micelle solid dispersion with improved solubility and bioavailability, by Wang et al., was published in the Journal of Nanobiotechnology. You can read it here.
- Changes of cell membrane fluidity for mesenchymal stem cell spheroids on biomaterial surfaces, by Wong et al., was published in the World Journal of Stem Cells. You can read it here.
- Polymer chimera of stapled oncolytic peptide coupled with anti-PD-L1 peptide boosts immunotherapy of colorectal cancer, by Lu et al. was published in the journal Theranostics. You can read it here.
- A murine periodontitis model using coaggregation between human pathogens and a predominant mouse oral commensal bacterium, by Liu et al., was published in the Journal of Periodontal & Implant Science. You can read it here.
- Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabinol (Δ9-THC) improves ischemia/reperfusion heart dysfunction and might serve as a cardioprotective agent in the future treatment, by Banaszkiewicz et al., was published in Frontiers in Bioscience-Landmark. You can read it here.
- The enhancement of antimicrobial photodynamic therapy of Escherichia Coli by a functionalized combination of photosensitizers: in vitro examination of single cells by quantitative phase imaging, by Pietrowska et al. was published in the International Journal of Molecular Sciences. You can read it here.
- Mitochondrial dysfunction and epithelial to mesenchymal transition in head neck cancer cell lines, by do Carmo Greier et al., was published in Scientific Reports. You can read it here.
- Cathodoluminescence imaging of cellular structures labeled with luminescent iridium or rhenium complexes at cryogenic temperatures, by Vancová et al., was published in Scientific Reports. You can read it here.
- Laminin receptor-mediated nanoparticle uptake by tumor cells: interplay of epigallocatechin gallate and magnetic force at nano–bio interface, by Hsu et al., was published in the Journal Pharmaceutics. You can read it here.
- A cold-water polysaccharide-protein complex from Grifola frondosa exhibited antiproliferative activity via mitochondrial apoptotic and Fas/FasL pathways in HepG2 cells, by Zhao et al., was published in the International Journal of Biological Macromolecules. You can read it here.
- Blockade of Platelet CysLT1R Receptor with Zafirlukast Counteracts Platelet Protumoral Action and Prevents Breast Cancer Metastasis to Bone and Lung, by Saier et al., was published in the International Journal of Molecular Sciences. You can read it here.
Congratulations, as usual, to all the authors involved, we are proud our live cell data solutions are accelerating research in so many different biological fields.
Read our latest news
Nanolive imaging confirms success of mesoestetic’s new treatment at the subcellular level
We are happy to see that Nanolive imaging has been used to confirm the success of another new therapy, this time treating melasma. In their latest paper “Depigmenting topical therapy based on a synergistic combination of compounds targeting the key pathways involved...
Mitochondrial secretion captured by Nanolive’s live cell imaging in new Cell Metabolism Paper
Congratulations to scientists at Seoul National University who have recently published their work in Cell Metabolism in their article “Mitochondrial fragmentation and donut formation enhance mitochondrial secretion to promote osteogenesis”! The authors characterized...
Nanolive revolutionizing mitochondrial therapy research in Japan: “Seeing is believing”
Nanolive installed the CX-A automated live cell imaging platform at LUCA Science in Sapporo, Japan Nanolive SA announced today the installation of their CX-A imaging platform at LUCA Science’s Research & Development Center in Sapporo, Japan. LUCA Science is...