We are excited to announce 15 new articles featuring Nanolive technology have been published this year. The broad spectrum of journals including @Nanotoday, @Ongogene, @Advanced Healthcare Materials, @Science Advances, and @eLife, reflect the growing impact we are having on medical research.
15 new scientific publications featuring Nanolive imaging – List of authors
- Modulation of mitochondrial electron transport chain by pyroptosis nanoagonists for photoresponsive tumor destruction, by Ji et al. was published in the journal Nanotoday. You can read it here.
- Effects of iron modulation on mesenchymal stem cell-induced drug resistance in estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer, by Buschhaus et al. was published in the journal Oncogene. You can read it here.
- Engineering CpG-ASO-Pt-loaded macrophages (CAP@M) for synergistic chemo-/gene-/immuno-therapy, by Wang et al. was published in the journal Advanced Healthcare Materials. You can read it here.
- Identification of shared tumor epitopes from endogenous retroviruses inducing high-avidity cytotoxic T cells for cancer immunotherapy, by Bonaventura et al., was published in the journal Science Advances. You can read it here.
- Confined migration promotes cancer metastasis through resistance to anoikis and increased invasiveness, by Fanfone et al. was published in the journal eLife. You can read it here.
- Legumain/pH dual-responsive lytic peptide–paclitaxel conjugate for synergistic cancer therapy, by Zheng et al. was published in the journal Drug Delivery. You can read it here.
- Novel insights into sterol uptake and intracellular cholesterol trafficking during Eimeria bovis macromeront formation, by Silva et al. was published in the journal Frontiers in Cellular and Infection Microbiology. You can read it here.
- Occurrence of lymphangiogenesis in peripheral nerve autografts contrasts Schwann cell-induced apoptosis of lymphatic endothelial cells in vitro, by Hromada et al. was published in the journal Biomolecules. You can read it here.
- N-acetyl-cysteine increases activity of peanut-shaped gold nanoparticles against biofilms formed by clinical strains of Pseudomonas aeruginosa isolated from sputum of cystic fibrosis patients, by Piktel et al. was published in the journal Infection and Drug Resistance. You can read it here.
- The cellular innate immune response of the invasive pest insect Drosophila suzukii against Pseudomonas entomophila involves the release of extracellular traps, by Carrau et al. was published in the journal Cells. You can read it here.
- New data on variously directed dose-response relationships and the combined action types for different outcomes of in vitro nanoparticle cytotoxicity, by Panov et al. was published in the journal Dose Response. You can read it here.
- ATP purinergic receptor P2X1-dependent suicidal NETosis induced by Cryptosporidium parvum under physioxia conditions, by Hasheminasab et al. was published in the journal Biology. You can read it here.
- Treponema denticola promotes OSCC development via the TGF-β signaling pathway, by Peng et al. was published in the Journal of Dental Research. You can read it here.
- Comparative analysis of Radachlorin accumulation, localization, and photobleaching in three cell lines by means of holographic and fluorescence microscopy, by Zhikhoreva et al. will be published in the journal Photodiagnosis and Photodynamic Therapy. You can read the accepted article here.
- St. Thomas modified cardioplegia effects on myoblasts’ viability and morphology, by Nowicki et al. was published in the journal Medicina. You can read it here.
Congratulations to all the authors involved and keep up the good work!
Read our latest news
Revolutionizing lipid droplet analysis: insights from Nanolive’s Smart Lipid Droplet Assay Application Note
Introducing the Smart Lipid Droplet Assay: A breakthrough in label-free lipid droplet analysis Discover the power of Nanolive's Smart Lipid Droplet Assay (SLDA), the first smart digital assay to provide a push-button solution for analyzing lipid droplet dynamics,...
The team of Professor Wojciech Chrzanowski in the Sydney Pharmacy School at the University of Sydney have published their findings on the toxic effect of titanium nanoparticles found in food. The paper “Impact of nano-titanium dioxide extracted from food products on...
2023 has been a record year for clients using the Nanolive system in their scientific publications. The number of peer-reviewed publications has continued to increase, and there has been a real growth in groups publishing pre-prints to give a preview of their work....